The Python provides greater clamping force with less trouble than heavy-duty T-Bolt type clamps. All 316 acid resistant bands have a smooth inner surface which grips the hose firmly whilst ensuring hose protection due to the rolled up band edges.
Hose Clamp - Python II Series - 1-1/4" to 2-1/4" - #28 - 316 Stainless Steel
- Lower cost than T-Bolts with superb performance
- Thicker band for greater tensile strength
- Greater clamping range than T-Bolt 1-1/2" clamping range over 2" diameter
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Non perforated band with embossed threads safely seals without cutting the hose
- Part Number: 90-056
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Clamping Range (in): 1-1/4" to 2-1/4"
- Clamping Range (mm): 32 to 57