The Python II provides greater clamping force with less trouble than heavy-duty T-Bolt type clamps. All 316 acid resistant bands have a smooth inner surface which grips the hose firmly whilst ensuring hose protection due to the rolled up band edges.
Hose Clamp - Python II Series - 3/4" to 1-1/8" - #10 - 316 Stainless Steel
- Lower cost than T-Bolts with superb performance
- Thicker band for greater tensile strength
- Greater clamping range than T-Bolt 1-1/2" clamping range over 2" diameter
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Non perforated band with embossed threads safely seals without cutting the hose
- Part Number: 90-028
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Clamping Range (in): 3/4" to 1-1/8"
- Clamping Range (mm): 19 to 28