These rubber lined clamps have multiple uses for holding cable, wire, pipe and hose. The rubbe rcushion absorbs vibration, provides protection against scratching and is made of black EPDM type rubber.
Rubber cushion clamps are used in a variety of industries and applications including automotive, truck, hydraulics and pneumatics, ship building, refrigeration, large equipment packaging etc.
Hose Clamp - Rubber Cushioned - 1-1/8" (39 mm) -Zinc Plated Steel
Part # D Size L F SPN-18 1-1/8" (29mm) 1.030" (26mm) 0.032" (1mm)
- Light to meadium duty steel clamp
- EPDM cushion for electrical insulation and vibration absorption
- Steel clamps are zinc electroplated for corrosion resistance
- Temperature range -50°F to +275°F (-45°C to 135°C)
- Hole Diameter: 0.265" (7mm)