THe BAND-IT JR JS2319 201 stainless steel band offers superior strength with good corrosion resistnace to mild chemicals and fresh water. Smooth inside diameter provides 360 degrees of uniformed clamping surface to prevent leak paths and a lower buckle profile reduces the risk of snags and injuries when dragging industrial hoses.
Junior smooth ID clamps use a lip wrap buckle rather that a punch style buckle where the punch could result in damage to the fittings. BAND-IT Junior smooth ID clamps are constructed with a double wrap of band material which increase the holding power of clamped assemblies. Junior smooth ID clamps can be installed with BAND-IT hand tools.
Preformed Clamp - Smooth ID - 1.5" (38mm) - 1/2" Wide - 201 SS - BAND-IT Junior
Part # Material Width Thickness I.D. JS2319 201 SS
- Smooth ID clamps reduce the rish of leaks especially when used on thin walled hoses
- Vibration resistant lip lock design. No hammering or crimping
- Unique buckle nest and smooth ID design reduces leak paths
- Double wrapped steel bands for additional strength
- Various material for corrosive environments