The BAND-IT JR JS2019 201 stainless steel band offers superior strength with good corrosion resistance to mild chemicals and fresh water. Smooth inside diameter provides 360 degrees of uniformed clamping surface to prevent leak paths and a lower buckle profile reduces the risk of snags and injuries when dragging industrial hoses.
Junior smooth ID clamps uses a lip wrap buckle rather than a punch style buckle where the punch could result in damage to the fittings. BAND-IT Junior smooth ID clamps are constructed with a double wrap of band material which increases the holding power of clamped assemblies. Junior Smooth ID clamps can be installed with BAND-IT hand tools.
Preformed Clamp - Smooth ID - 13/16" (20mm) - 3/8" (9.6mm) Wide - BAND-IT Junior
Part # Material Width Thickness I.D. JS2019 201 SS
- Smooth ID clamps reduces the risk of leaks especially when used on thin walled hoses
- Vibration resistant lip lock design. No hammering or crimping
- Unique buckle nest and smooth ID design reduces leak paths
- Double wrapped steel bands for additional strength
- Various materials for corrosive environments