1/2" hydraulic quick-disconnect couplers (ISO 16028 Flat Face interchange) with dust caps. Our complete set of 1/2" Flat Face coupler/plug x 1/2" NPT Skid Steer quick disconnects are high pressure non-spill quick connects that are becoming increasingly popular. The Flat Face valving in both halves allow for minimal fluid loss and air inclusion; the Flat Face is also ideal in dirty environments as it can easily be wiped clean. This set of coupler/plug features a new improved design for high flow performance and maximum service life. This product is also commonly referred to as a Skid Steer quick disconnect or Bobcat quick coupler.
These couplers and plugs meet HTMA dimensions and the standard sleeve lock feature prevents unintended disconnection. They can be connected with one hand push-to-connect operation. They are compatible with Parker FE501/502-8FP, Safeway FF49 series, Perfecting H series, Hansen QA2900, and Aeroquip FD49/FD89 series. These fit most makes and models of Skid Steer loaders including, Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Kubota, John Deere, Takeuchi, Volvo, Mustang, Thomas, New Holland, and many more. They are also interchangeable to ISO 16028 which is compatible with Parker FEM series, Snap-Tite 74 series, Hansen FF, Aeroquip/Eatonm FD89, Stucchi FIRG/series 'A', and Faster FFN/FFI/2FFN/2FFI.
- ISO 16028 flat face interchange
- Flat face valve design minimizes fluid loss for a cleaner, safer work environment
- Automatic push-to-connect couplings provide high flow with low pressure drop
- 1/2" body size
- Threaded connection: 1/2" NPT
- Coupler maximum working pressure: 4,785 PSI
- Plug maximum working pressure: 4,785 PSI
- Maximum working pressure connected: 4,785 PSI
- 17 GPM flow rate
- Locking sleeve helps reduce the possibility of accidental disconnection
- Steel constructed with wither clear trivalent plating for corrosion resistance
- Made in China
Please check out the rest of our store for more hydraulic quick couplers. As we carry most name brand hydraulic quick couplers, so you don't have to buy the parts you’re looking for from multiple stores. If we don't have a particular product on the site that you were looking for, please don't hesitate to give us a call (360) 734 -6330.