The BAND-IT UL2139 Ultra-Lok preformed clamp is a 201 stainless steel circular clamp that can be used to attach hoses to pipes, fittings or secure insulation, cables, wires, or other items. This clamp measures 3/4" wide, 0.030" thick, and 4" in diameter on the inside.
The clamp is 201 stainless steel, which is stronger than 316 stainless steel but less resistant to corrosion. The steels quarter hard temper makes it suitable for bending and shaping. A smooth interior helps provide a snug fit to minimize leaks. An integrated lock helps secure the clamp. A hood over the lock helps prevent it from getting snagged.
Preformed Clamp - Ultra-Lok - 4" (101mm) - 3/4" Wide - 201 Stainless - BAND-IT
Part # Material Width Thickness Inside Dia. UL2139 201 SS 3/4" (19.1mm) 0.030" (0.76mm) 4" (101mm)
- Designed for quick installation, highest clamping force and smooth, gap-free inside diameter
- Strongest band clamping system available
- Double wrapped 201SS for superior strength
- Unique lock formed under full tension maximizes tightnedd
- Thicker buckle is 2-3 times stronger than other preformed clamps
- Smooth inside diameter designed to eliminate leak paths
- Buckle hood protects lock from snags
- Install Ultra-Lok clamping systems quickly using portable power tools